Thursday 1 March 2012

My result shows my efforts :')


Assalamualaikum warahmatullah :) Hello friends :D


Last semester; semester 5 was very stressful. The most toughest semester I have ever had. Loads of work, assignment, project paper, and etc. And together with all that workloads, there was me; a very fussy and precise person. Seriously. When it comes about work and assignment, I will be a very strict and particular person. It was hard to please me. But, believe me, I don't treat MYSELF as kind as I treat my group mates. I myself am not easily satisfied with my work. Haih....


Last semester, my housemates were rarely seeing me sleep in my bed. Plus, I always staying up late until 3 or 4 am doing my work! There! An unhealthy lifestyle of mine. Do not try this at home ok! :p 


Nevertheless, despite all the obstacles, I managed to raise my pointer in last semester's examination! Yeayy! Alhamdulillah :') My efforts have paid off! Hehehe.. 


I'm looking forward to a better result next semester. With a little more effort, InsyaAllah I will get it, right? :D 


Thanks Allah for making me a stronger person each day. Thanks mommy and daddy for always supporting me. Thanks Encik Razin for always being there for me. Thanks friends for always being good listeners for me.  I value each one of you! (Wait! An award winning speech, NOW?? Lol! ) XD


I will try harder, eh no! I will try SMARTER next semester. InsyaAllah :D


P/S: Study SMART, not study HARD. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...