Sunday 16 October 2011

STRANGER

There was a stranger walked past me last night
and I was with someone whom I love so much
we were  having our late dinner,
and I pretended not to notice the stranger.


Stranger,
you are
my untold story,
my uncertain memory,
my unrecognized history.


Stranger
don't just come and act nice
because past is only a past and we had broken apart 
I wish I had never know you
because we both know that we cannot find the missing part.


Stranger
you have become invisible, somehow.
Go away, I'm fine now
I don't know you
Just pretend that you don't know me too
I don't need you
as much as you don't need me too
Because finally, I have found someone truly better than you.


4 am in the morning,
my phone keeps ringing waiting to be answered
ouh it is the stranger.
You know what, 
You and I are not meant to be together.
So please keep it this way.
I'm not so much like you
Breaking others' hearts is not my woo.


My mom always says to me,
"Honey, do not talk to the stranger."
And that's what I do. 
So, good night stranger
sleep well and may God bless you.








No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...